The RollCal™ 3 is an automated four-point roll measurement system. The RollCal™ 3 continues to advance the highly successful RollCal™ Classic and RollCal™ 2 roll measurement systems applying up-to-date technology to the science of roll measurement.
- Uses four active sensors
- Movements are automated.
- Even more versatile measurement capabilities compared to RollCal 2.
- RollCal™ 3 can measure
- Diameter deviations (shape)
- Crown and compound crown
- True out-of-roundness
- Roll diameter
- Movement of center axis
- Roll alignment
- Grinder bed errors
- Roll diameter range for measurements: 200–2000 mm (7.87–78.7”)
- Measurement accuracy: 1 µm or better (0.00004 inches)
- Repeatability: 3 µm (0.00012 inches)